Newton Abbot, Devon
Salary / Pay
£7.83 – £8.21/hour
Type of Employment
Inventory Assistant required to work for a local retail organisation based in Newton Abbot. This role offers day shifts (8am-5pm Monday – Friday), based in central Newton Abbot. This role has permanent opportunities for the right person!
Benefits include: free tea, coffee and refreshments, easily accessible and local company central to the town centre, with a staff lounge area to relax in on your break!
This job role will involve:
– Taking inventories of the stock in the warehouse
– Inputting stock information onto an iPad / computer system
– Making space in the warehouse for other stock
– Space saving duties such as condensing boxes and re-evaluating layout of the warehouse and assisting the inventory co-ordinator
– Some lifting duties may be required
– This role is physical but also has administrative aspects
Relevant experience/requirements for this type of role would be:
– Experience in stock taking
– Computer skills – Microsoft Excel in particular
– Experience/ability to use an iPad
You may have background experience such as:
– Warehouse operative, Production operative within a retail environment, Apprentice, Graduate, Customer Assistant, Retail Assistant, Order picker, Team member, Warehouse supervisor, Co-ordinator, Operator, Picker, Stock control, Print operative, Clothing design, replenishment, shelf stacker, shelf replenishment
Or perhaps you have worked in the following industries:
– Logistics, Retail, distribution, food and beverage
This position is ongoing temporary with permanent opportunities.
Requirements as a Dispatch Operative are:
- Any experience replenishing stock levels, doing stock checks, picking orders would be welcome
- Experience within an active role
- Good attention to detail as you will be working with order numbers and pick lists
Working hours can be varied, however generally they will be around 8.5 hours per day.
We would be keen to hear from candidates with experience in any of the following backgrounds:
– Manufacturing and Warehouse – Sales and Retail – Transportation and Logistics – Business Operations – Restaurant and Hospitality – stock replenishment
Or if you have been in a role that is active where you have been asked to pay attention to detail.
Apply today with your CV and successful candidate will receive a call from a member of the Brite team!
Who to contact for more information : Samantha Cox : 01626 280 077